Thursday, September 18, 2014

. . .hang out in the garage.



A couple of things fell through/in line to make this episode happen. The first was work, I had a shoot cancel with about one week's notice. Sweet, now I can be a part of the All City Showdown that Uprise was putting on..or so I thought. Well, that didn't work out either, we were too late to sign up. So, that left me with a Panasonic GH4 package for the day with nothing to do. Cut to 5 minutes later and get a call about painting some skateboard decks in friends garage...perfect. I think I was more excited to shoot this then any of the other opportunities that had fallen through that day. Lots of fun/beer was had and we even found a new spot. I've said it before, it's the surprise sessions that always turn out to be the best.
Skateboarding is still fun


No comments: